Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the payoff of uncapped commission? Are you looking for an exciting technology start up feel, with the safety of a globally backed company?
If you are nodding, then read on!
Work for a Culture that values its Employees.
We are looking for target driven, self-motivated with a professional mindset and has a passion for selling to join our client’s rapid expanding Sales Team as Sales Executive!
Reporting to the Sales Director, your role is responsible for identifying and qualifying new prospects who have a need for legal tech services, building and nurturing relationships with prospects. The ideal candidate should be ambitious towards their goals, a hunter that loves to win and hit targets, and have a genuine interest in sales with an appetite to carve out a sales career.
WHO IS OUR CLIENT?
A global leader in the development of integrated productivity solutions for law firms with offices in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. They employ more than 400 people globally with more than 61,000 practitioners using their solution globally, enjoy all the benefits of a state-of-the-art legal practice management. As the world continues to adapt and grow, their cloud based legal solution is proving its value by helping law firms to work remotely anywhere to ensure their business continuity and efficiency.
Their Team pride in their Company Culture and shares a genuine interest in how their solutions can positively impact clients, and they acknowledge their efforts with professional development, rewards and recognition whilst enjoying excellent employee benefits!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and qualify new prospects
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects
- Maintain a solid pipeline of prospects
- Convert prospects into demonstration bookings
- Master and confidently demonstrate the benefits to opportunities either in person or online (3+ user target market only)
- Ensure all communication with opportunities is effective and moves to a close
- Negotiate to a win / win outcome with prospects
- Master the demonstration script
- Respond quickly to sales enquiries by phone or email
- Monitor and report on activities and KPIs using Salesforce
- Attend sales conferences and events
- Attend conferences, roadshows, exhibitions and events, networking with existing clients and prospective clients
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE REALLY GOOD AT
- Expanding and advancing opportunities – engaging with customers to explore their situations and needs; probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions; maximizing the productiveness of interactions by monitoring and building on customers’ cues; articulating and promoting a path forward
- Sales negotiation – effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements that gain customers’ acceptance and commitment
- Managing work (includes time management) – setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement
- Continuous learning – actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application
- Sales disposition – demonstrating the traits, inclinations, and outlooks that characterize successful salespersons; exhibiting behavioral styles that facilitate adaptation to the demands of the sales role
WHAT YOU KNOW AND HAVE DONE BEFORE
- A proven record and demonstrated passion for solution selling, preferably within a professional services or B2B environment
- Demonstrated ability to self-generate leads, including prospecting, cold calling, converting leads into demonstration bookings and closing deals
- Ability to build strong relationships with teams and clients through confidence and trust
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM (desired, but not essential)
Legal industry experience (desired, but not essential)
- Friendly, supportive, and driven culture
- Complimentary gym membership
- Fully stocked pantry
- Monthly massages
- Break out area and sporting activities
- Monthly celebrations for birthdays, work anniversaries, new joiners and passing of probation
- Generous Parental Leave benefits
- One additional paid “Be Me” leave day per year to celebrate being you!
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Scheme
SOUND LIKE A JOB YOU WERE BORN TO DO? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM you!
Send you application in to firstname.lastname@example.org