Do you want a career, rather than a job? Are you tired of just working in a sales job rather than developing your career?
Due to our continual success we are looking for the right person to join our extremely successful sales team, working from our fantastic and modern offices in Brisbane.
Benefits of this role
This is a challenging role. You will need to work hard, but in return there are lots of benefits. For the right person this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
1. You will learn constantly
This is a job that will force you to grow. You’ll learn something new and be challenged every day. One of our values is ‘Continual Improvement’ and that starts with improving our people. You will learn about the science of sales and how to use it to support our customers.
2. You will make a difference
You will support companies to achieve excellence. Our client really cares about their customers and they place them at the heart of what they do. Using the services they sell they can increase growth, increase profit or reduce risks. You will complete work that matters.
3. You can advance your career
They love to promote from within wherever possible and the right people can have a long term career. Combined with their huge year on year growth it’s an opportunity to grow with them.
4. Genuine office hours.
Extra hours are the exception and not the rule. That’s because their team are organised and efficient and with these qualities targets can be exceeded between normal working hours, Monday to Friday. Supporting a great work/life balance.
5. What’s on offer:
- Global organisation with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific with a lot of career development opportunities worldwide. Their global strength is built on the experience, skills and sheer enthusiasm of their tutors, client managers and senior business leaders – they all understand how to make excellence a habit.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great wellbeing initiatives
- Great Commission structure
- Excellent team environment
About The Client
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
A company focused on the development of standards, training, certification, and supply chain solutions designed to improve performance, manage risk, reduce cost and enable sustainable growth. As the leading global business company in its field they helps over 86,000 clients in over 193 countries worldwide to improve their businesses. From business continuity to recycling waste, from medical devices to the exploration of space, they help businesses embed the habits of excellence.
Examples of What You Will Do
This is a fast paced role with huge variety and some of the activities include:
- Talk all day to clients. This is a role where we you will spend most of your day talking to clients. When you are not talking to them you will be communicating to them via email.
- Building relationships. You will need to build relationships with clients and with colleagues to be truly successful.
- Deal with incoming enquiries. Most of this role will be dealing with incoming enquiries from website, your colleagues and customers. However there will be occasions where prospecting will be required.
- Offering solutions that work. To position the best products you’ll need to get to know your clients by thorough questioning. This high level of information will enable you to build a solution from a portfolio to genuinely impact on their business.
Requirements for this position
They are open to hiring candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and skills which of course includes athletes! However, there are a few non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate will possess.
- Sales experience.You will receive excellent induction training over several weeks, but you need to have a background in sales. Experience of prospecting is desirable, but not essential.
- Proven winner.You must be used to sales targets and KPIs. They are looking for people who are target driven and can demonstrate exceeding them.
- Desire to learn. Do you want to learn about sales and how to be incredibly successful, whilst making a real difference to your customers? You must have a hunger to improve and the ability to learn new skills.
- You are organised.This is a fast paced role with a mix of proactive and reactive activities. The right candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
- You bring energy into the room. They are looking for lively, hungry, ambitious, energetic team players.
- You are hardworking and passionate about the material. Genuine hard work is needed to achieve challenging targets, but the rewards are great. If you want to work hard, get rewarded well and support businesses all over Australia then you will enjoy this role.
- You will be bright and emotionally intelligent. A degree is not essential, but you must have the ability to learn a portfolio of complicated products and be able to describe them to clients. You must also have a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Resilience. You must be able to self-motivate and push through adversities in this role.