Associate Territory Manager
Our client has been voted as Australia’s number 1 place to work in 2019 and are looking for retired pro athletes!
Grow a long and prosperous career in Medical Device Sales with a global giant in the field!
Associate Territory Manager opportunity within their Joint Replacement division across Sydney and Gold Coast.
- Strategically promote and sell products to meet their customers’ needs
- Support your territory manager and become a product expert while providing clinical and technical expertise in the hospital setting
- Plan your territory and track your progress, proactively communicating your findings with your sales Manager
- Solve product problems using product knowledge and quick thinking
- Be present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximise the use and application of products
- Manage and maintain your sample inventory of products
Successful candidates will have:
- Comfort with and exposure to sales negotiation and business development practices including territory planning, customer management and lead generation and conversion
- A previous track record of exceptional performance within the medical device or pharmaceutical sales industry (preferred but not required) or from an elite/pro sports background.
- Knowledge of the medical / hospital markets (preferred but not required)
Who we want:
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Charismatic net-workers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with a demonstrated unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- High Performers. Persistent individuals who will stop at nothing to succeed and create positive/profitable outcomes.
Culture & Benefits:
- Join Australia’s #1 Best Place to Work in 2019!
- Grow your sales career with a global company that offers career development
OTE $110k (Base+Car+Bonus)
To apply, email email@example.com