Business Development Executive
Our client is Australia’s most used digital signage software, powering digital signage at thousands of retail stores, beauty salons & hospitality venues across the country.
The last 6 months have defined how they engage and interact with their clients and more than ever we are looking for someone who is able to pitch via phone or online using various video platforms from Zoom to Hangouts, demo their product and digitally get the deal signed. This is an exciting opportunity for an outbound sales gun who is motivated, forward thinking and super reliable.
You will be joining a world-class sales team. Your role will be to canvas small businesses across the country to show them how Digital Signage can help them grow their business. In return for your energy and success we will offer the right candidate a generous salary broken up into 50%-50% base and commission.
- You will be responsible for driving acquisition of new business
- Responsible for prospecting by “Cold Calling”, identifying decision makers and influencers
- Setting appointments both face to face and over the phone
- Conducting sales presentations via online video platforms and direct selling to prospects
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate;
- 2 years sales experience in ANY industry (including car sales, recruitment, commission only sales roles)
- Previous experience in cold calling, call centres, lead generation
- Proven track record in B2B sales experience, business development, hunting opportunities
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, results driven
- New business “Hunter Mentality”
- Hungry for closing deals and earning great commission
- “Can do” attitude, determination and resilience
- High verbal and written skills
- Credibility and ability to influence at owner/manager level
- Business qualifications will be highly regarded, however many of their top achievers don’t have university degrees
You will need to bring the following to work every day;
- Super high energy
- Ability to connect with people over the phone and face to face
- The ability to think on your feet and be able to solve problems
- Close sales and hit weekly and monthly targets
- Strong presentation skills
- Professional appearance
- Manage your own time management
- Understand how small business make money
- Be a team player and able to learn fast
Salary – $130,000.00 – $150,000.00 OTE based on experience made up of a 50:50 Base and Commission split.
If this sounds like you we look forward to hearing from you.
Please do not apply if you are not able to work in Australia PERMANENTLY.
About Our Client
An Australian owned leading Digital Signage and Engagement business specialising in the development, implementation and operation of highly customisable digital advertising and marketing solutions with offices all over Australia. They work with enterprise customers including McDonalds, Dominos, David Jones, Myer, and HCF to name a few as well as large numbers of small independent business owners. They are serious about helping organisations use digital media to unlock business improvement and revenue opportunities, and it requires unique skills to do so. That’s why they have a team of over 100 staff dedicated to understanding their customers goals, designing and delivering the right solution.