Business Development Manager
Our client is an Australian owned Freight Forwarding Company that has taken an active role in 3PL / Logistics functions around the country. Operating for 32 years and having formed a strong reputation in the industry, they are looking to continue their expansion.
Looking for an experienced Business Development Manager or Sales Manager who can hit the ground running.
With a strong contact base and experience in a sales environment within the Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain and 3PL fields, you will be tasked with strategically identifying and developing strong business relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales / business development and client relationship management in Freight Forwarding / 3PL environment
- Possess hunter mentality and be motivated to be successful
- Exceptional influencing skills combined with a professional, strategic and value-based sales approach
- Strong network of industry contacts
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Experience with CargoWise One will be advantageous
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Able to show initiative and be able to find solutions and resolve problems that may arise
- A valid driver’s licence and your own reliable transport
- Target oriented
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.