Business Development Manager
Our Client is one of the industry’s fastest growing technology staffing agencies. Their unique approach to understand their clients’ culture enables them to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with all their clients and consultants. Their success is a result of commitment to the best people, the best solutions, and the best results.
They specialize in providing clients with the best tech solutions in the industry through a specialist contract/temp human workforce. Their specialties include change management, project management, business analysis, software development and testing.
Although they are a start-up, they are backed by some of Australia’s best tech entrepreneurs and a team of highly experienced advisors. We’re looking for a senior BDM with an entrepreneurial mindset and hunger to succeed and build something huge!
- Drive new business growth across medium-enterprise level clients.
- Service current clients requirements by sourcing the required tech talent the client needs.
- Sign new MSA’s (Master Service Agreements) within their target market.
- Build and execute new business development strategies.
- Communicate with management on your progress and pipeline.
- Keep all CRM records up to date.
- Be seen as an industry expert through various marketing initiatives across social and digital channels.
- Help your clients deliver their technology projects and needs.
- Sell recruitment/consulting services through SOWs.
- Take time to understand clients’ needs, culture and nature of work.
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in tech recruitment/consulting and 10+ years in tech sales.
- An expert in solutions sales and a master in discovery meetings.
- A strong understanding of technology and how to sell a tech service.
- Understand how to sell contract recruitment services and source temp talent.
- Driven, motivated and have a successful track record in sales with a strong sales process.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for winning new business and building something from an early stage start up to scale up.
- Passionate about technology.
- A solid network of C-Suite executives within medium to large businesses and you aren’t afraid to go after this network.
- A visionary, strong EQ, resilient and a go getter!
- You must be a self starter and love the start up environment.
What’s In It For You:
- Base salary is $130k+super with uncapped comms ($200k+ OTE).
- Opportunity to drive the business from start up to scale up and earn the rewards that come with that.
- Be coached and mentored by proven and successful entrepreneurs in the technology sector.
- Work/life balance with offices in the CBD and flexibility to work from home.
- Fast progression to management as the business grows.
If you’re ready to take on a new and exciting challenge in your career, apply for this amazing opportunity now!