Business Development Manager
Our client is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
As their newest Business Development Manager you will join a high performing team who work hard and fast to find, grow and keep strong relationships with both new & existing clients. You will be required to ensure that you leverage all possible revenue opportunities to meet your monthly targets.
We are looking for the newest member who:
- An excellent communicator who adopts a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to customers both internally and externally
- Always engaged and focused on securing face to face appointments
- Exceptionally well presented and able to deliver attractive, accurate and customer focused communication
- Genuinely passionate about the media industry and LOVES all things sales
- Hard working, resilient and confident
- 2-3 years of B2B selling experience with consistent and proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- The ability to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others
- A positive attitude to change and new challenges
Most of all, our client is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe their values, you’ll be a perfect fit. They collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We have a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org