Business Development Manager
About Our Client
A Melbourne based startup focused on improving the way organisations hire temporary and contract staff. They’ve won a number of awards over the past 3 years due to their innovative approach and their product is loved and used by organisations like Deliveroo, Peter MacCallum, Volkswagen Group, Super Retail Group, and many more. Join them on their mission to create a fearless and empowered future of work pre Series A, with serious ambition to be Australia’s tech unicorn.
As a Sales Representative, you will
You’ll manage, and grow your clients into their highest value customers. Be the voice of this tech start up within their company to drive advocacy and adoption company-wide as well as their voice within the organisation. They are very open to individuals from a range of experience backgrounds, with below some key attributes that we are looking for in their growing Sales team.
We are open to individuals with a recruitment experience background in temporary and contract recruitment, supported with key attributes that we are looking for in their Sales team.
- Entrepreneurial hustle. You will be willing to continually build the plane as they go.
- You will be tenacious and operate at high activity levels.
- Be customer orientated and responsive to requirements outside of standard office hours.
- You are self-motivated and invest in personal growth, not rely on others to show you the way all the time.
- Love to farm your accounts to be top tire clients and also love hunting new business.
- Fast mover. Our client has big goals and big ambitions.
- Ability to work autonomously towards a goal.
- Proven experience selling to multiple stakeholders.
Ideals, but not mandatory
- Experience in recruitment or HR tech.
- Experience in SaaS sales.
What’s on offer
- Re-highlighting the opportunity to join an award-winning Melbourne start-up pre Series A, with serious ambition to be Australia’s next tech Unicorn. They dream big.
- Work collaboratively with the CEO, Engineering team, and wider business – having your voice heard.
- An incredible place to work – their office is a converted warehouse and there’s often a Chief Happiness Officer (blue staffy named Brooklyn) running around!
- Support and set up for Working From Home with supporting work-life balance and integration.
- Growth. Our client is not a stagnant environment; If you are a high-achiever and want to grow your career, this is the place to be!
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org