Business Development Manager
- Competitive Base Salary + Super + M/V Allowance + Laptop + Phone
- Huge Client Database w/ Existing Opportunities
- Rewarding Commission Structure
Our client offers courses and training across SEQ for apprenticeships, high-risk licences, plant operator tickets and heavy vehicles and more.
Based in Townsville, you will work throughout the North Region Qld developing new business opportunities while maintaining their current customers/clients. Your focus will be on promoting their full range of industry-leading training programs, to SME, large corporates and other community based organisations.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Self-generating Sales leads
- Sales Planning – including development and implementation within your allocated area
- Building relationships with clients and prospective clients to achieve and exceed your targets
- Meeting & Exceeding KPI’s
- Organic growth with existing customers
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced and professional person with experience in a fast paced sales role that has required you to be working on multiple projects at one time, experience selling a service within construction, mining or transport industries be an advantage.
An understanding of Current Funding Streams such as User Choice, CSQ, C3G etc. would be highly regarded, as would the following:
- Experience successfully selling a ‘service’
- Being self-managed, motivated and innovative
- Evidence of KPI’s achieved in recent positions
- Previous RTO experience – would be highly advantageous.
You will be rewarded with a Competitive Base Salary + Super, Tools of the trade such as Laptop computer, Mobile Phone, M/V Allowance. This role also offers a Commission structure that rewards success.
Will you be capable of working under pressure and managing multiple tasks? As you’ll be joining a strong team, we’re looking for a team player with a positive attitude who is open and accepting of change – is this you? If you believe you have the necessary experience and drive and passion then apply now!
Please send your resume with attached cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org