Business Development Manager
Title: Vision Sales – Business Development Manager (NSW)
Job Location: Chatswood, Sydney
Employment Status: Full time
About Our Client:
A global leader in the field of Vision and the treatment of Dry Eye. For over 50 years, our client’s ground-breaking products have redefined medical treatments and have set numerous technological and clinical gold standards.
Reporting to National Sales Manager, you will represent a leading brand to promote and sell our client’s latest generation dry eye device, OptiLight. A ground breaking device that will lift the efficacy and prevalence of treatment across Australia & New Zealand. This role includes prospecting, converting generated customer inquiries, trade show/workshop support and other educational activities. You will have the opportunity to become the go-to product expert within your territory providing specialist expertise to support their technology. The ability to be proactive in your approach, by building and maintaining strong customer relations will be essential to ensure your success in the role.
We’re looking for talented and motivated sales professionals to join their Vision Sales Team.
Our client is a world leader in the treatment of dry eye and their latest generation OptiLight device is the only IPL product approved by the FDA.
This position requires extensive travel within your territory.
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated track record of selling high value capital equipment in a business to business environment
- Strong prospect management and ability to demonstrate both clinical and commercial benefits of the technology to Optometrists and Ophthalmic Surgeons
- High energy levels and passion to achieve great results
- Capacity to absorb and effectively communicate product, commercial and scientific data
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- An ability to function independently as a field-based Sales Account Manager; simultaneously possessing a strong collaborative nature as you work within the ANZ team
- Ability to prioritise and multitask effectively, with a solid problem-solving skill
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Email)
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills, optimistic attitude, and service orientated
- Passion and interest in Vision and Dry Eye!
Prospective candidates should have a proven track record in selling high value capital equipment, have the capacity to convey clinical, as well as business benefits and be motivated to make a difference.
A reliable vehicle and valid Australian Driver License and current passport are essential.
So if you would like to work closely with leading health care professionals, have a passion to improve patient quality of life and want to join a growing business then please reach out. We’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org