Outbound Sales Specialist
We’re looking for an Outbound Sales Specialist with a huge appetite for success. Driven by results, you will join our client’s digital solutions business with a mandate to contribute towards their solution sales uplift. As an integral new team member, you will be proactively canvassing potential clients in Victoria to deliver desired sales outcomes.
Our client is a globally leading technology services company. They’ve partnered with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. Their mission is to make the word a better place, and everyday they use the power of technology to make it happen.
They use intelligent technology centered around data, connectivity, digital and security all aimed at creating powerful business performance which leads to profitable outcomes. As a global ICT provider, they employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together they enable the connected future. Truly a global technology services company!
Their Melbourne branch has partnered with athlete2business as they’re looking for a true high performer with GRIT, COURAGE, DETERMINATION, RESILIENCE, COMPETITIVE NATURE, a go-getter with the right mindset who’s motivated enough to run through a brick wall everyday to achieve success! They know elite athletes have this in them and they want you!!
An opportunity to grow a great career in tech sales. A dynamic role with 1-on-1 coaching by industry experts with excellent career progression. Your duties will be to sell their core technology services offering to medium to large enterprises. Your offering will include consulting on CRM, Web, mobile apps, CSM, IoT, finance and operations systems, UX and office 365. You will do this by generating appointments over the phone for the Client Partners to close in person. After you see some success generating leads and setting appointments, you will progress to Client Partner and be expected to attend meetings and close sales.
- A current or former athlete looking to grow a long and successful career in tech sales
- Be a natural hunter with exceptional communication skills who isn’t afraid to cold call
- A dynamic thinker with ability to build relationships fast
- Highly driven and motivated, competitive and a team player with a resilient mindset
- A courageous individual who is future minded, has a passion for technology and understands how technology moves the world
- An understanding of technicalities is not essential but you are aware of what a project manager, business analyst, tester, UX/UI designer does.
- You are an extremely quick learner, open to feedback/criticism and are able to action what you learn right away.
- To generate leads through targeted and measured outbound sales and new business development.
- Proactively tracking contacts and setting appointments for senior leadership for new business opportunities using targeted outbound sales campaigns.
- Responsible for complete outbound sales cycle including outbound follow-up calls, and pipeline management.
- Prospect and nurture new and existing opportunities to maximise on sales conversions.
- Contribute towards team objectives.
- Meet individual KPIs.
- Provide support to Business Development Managers.
- Provide sales administration support as needed.
- Provide a seamless customer experience throughout the sales cycle.
What’s On Offer:
- Up to $140k + Super + excellent progression
- Be a part of a global tech company with an amazing team culture and offices in the heart of Melbourne CBD. You will initially be on-boarded virtually working from home.
- Be mentored and coached by industry leaders who understand the make up of an athlete and want to see you succeed
- Excellent on-boarding and training
- Wake up everyday knowing you’re making a positive difference in people’s lives through technology.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com