Business Development Manager
Would you like to inspire and motivate others? Make people’s lives better?
Then this job is for you!
Our client has grown to become one of the leading global providers of educational resources, seminars, and workshops. They believe that education and learning experiences transcend the boundaries of a classroom, and for over 25 years, they have proudly, and positively impacted over 10 million lives across 35 countries.
One of the world’s largest seminar companies, their live events have had 10 million participants, with over 500 events held in 30 countries, including Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, UK, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Norway, Holland, South Africa and Australia.
Their events engage some of the world’s largest motivational speakers, including Tony Robbins.
They’re looking for a sales professional to:
- Drive ticket sales to the events (virtual and in-person)
- Follow up with leads and grow their database
- Keep CRM up to date and enter all data
- B2C orientated – selling to business executives and teams
- Represent the company with energy, enthusiasm and passion
- Communicate/negotiate with in-bound leads and close them
To be successful for this role you must:
- Possess a strong ability to sell and negotiate
- Be comfortable selling on the phone
- Be comfortable with hitting KPIs and thriving to reach sales targets
- Show desire and passion to grow and be goal orientated
- Have strong sales/business acumen
- Be tenacious, driven and motivated to succeed
- It’s a very entrepreneurial vibe so you must love business and personal development
What’s on offer:
- Base salary with aggressive comms structure
- Help people achieve their dreams and become better
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial culture and represent some of the world’s best motivational speakers.
- Join a fun, vibrant and fast paced culture within a fast growing company
- Excellent training and on-boarding
If you’re driven and love personal development we want to hear from you!
Send your resume to email@example.com