Business Development Manager
Hiring athletes with a high performance mindset!!
Our client is a rapidly growing boutique digital marketing agency. With Covid around, companies have realized, if they’re not present online they won’t survive. So now it’s highly important to have a winning digital marketing strategy. Along with this realization, our client has been offering industry best services hence why they are growing and looking to hire a resilient BDM to facilitate further growth!
They build game plans that drive sales and growth for their clients. They do this by helping medium & large businesses with strategy, marketing automation, sales enablement & digital marketing services.
A lead generation specialist agency based in Sydney operating Australia-wide. They help business Reach, Engage and Convert customers using a tactics arsenal only the very obsessive digital marketers yield correctly.
However tactics are really a dime a dozen and you blow a bamboo load of cash quite easily. They believe in strategy over tactics. They believe in transparency and live by this Soul Company Value.
- Drive business revenue by bringing on new business
- Manage and grow the clients you bring on
- Prospect for new business and generate appointments for the Director to close
- Present and propose digital marketing strategies to medium and large businesses
- Be seen as a digital marketing expert through social media, organizing webinars and consulting your clients.
- Invite prospective clients to webinars, website audits and close for appointments
- Generate a pipeline of clients and consistent leads
- Reach KPIs and sales targets
- At least 1-2 years experience in selling digital marketing services
- Resilient, driven, competitive, motivated and fearless
- Understand the sales process and cycle & how to generate leads
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to express empathy and have strong emotional intelligence
- Understand how digital marketing works, SEO, SEM, Hubspot, video and content marketing
- Ability to deal with rejection, think quick on your feet and a confident negotiator
- Join a small family orientated team
- Be coached by a serial digital marketing entrepreneur and founder of the business
- Join during growth phase and enjoy the benefits that come with it
- Athlete friendly culture who values the athlete mindset
- Excellent on-boarding and coaching
We’re interviewing people as we meet them so if you’re interested in building a career in digital marketing with a growing agency apply now – email@example.com