Business Development Manager
Our Client is a growing boutique recruitment agency looking for a BDM to take their business to the next level. Experiencing growth, they need a highly resilient and driven sales professional to facilitate further growth. A generalist recruitment agency across IT, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Banking & Finance, Office Support and Operations.
Based in North Sydney, they’ve created a fun, vibrant culture with a strong work ethic at its core.
- Signing terms of business with new clients (you will have resources who will fill the roles, this is not a 360 recruitment role)
- Focus on winning and growing new business relationships
- Win and attend client briefs and effectively communicate your clients’ needs to your team
- Work closely with your team as needed to fill the roles
- Prospect, call and set meetings with new business
- Contribute to business growth
- Help plan marketing campaigns aimed at winning new business
- Work closely with the founder communicating weekly reports and forecasts
- Highly disciplined with a proven sales process and record
- Background in recruitment is ideal but not essential
- At least 3+ years experience in selling an intangible product or service
- A current or former athlete who is all about high performance and follows a disciplined and structured routine to reach success
- Not afraid to speak and negotiate with C-level executives
- Fearless in hunting for new business & cold calling
- Passionate about start-ups, business and entrepreneurship
You will be coached and mentored by the founder and given an opportunity to truly accelerate your career. Uncapped earning potential with a negotiable base salary.
If this sounds like you, apply now – firstname.lastname@example.org