Business Development Manager
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160,000, high achievers earning over $250,000+
- Innovative incentives such as high performer trips, car incentives and more!
- Highly autonomous, fully field-based role selling into SME businesses
Our Client has experienced astonishing growth and success across Australia over the last four years creating exciting opportunities within their New Business Sales Team over this time. This role is designed for those who are eager to excel and are committed to exceeding expectations. As a result of recent resignations and a shift in the business model towards more Zoom based meetings, they are currently seeking a New Business Development Manager to join their team in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
As a New Business Development Manager, you will identify, prospect and close small/medium sized businesses to our client’s services. You will be selling award winning HR, Work Health & Safety and Bright HR SAAS solution, to ensure Australia’s SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through their subscription-based, cost-effective model. It is an offering that has seen them secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 28,000 clients across ANZ in just 9 years. This makes them the market/industry leader in outsourced HR services.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, our client walks the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees performers earning comfortably in excess of $160,000 per annum and high achievers earning $250,000 and beyond!
What are we looking for?
A successful Business Development Manager is capable of:
- Self-sourcing new business leads through multiple ways including cold calling, networking, referrals, referral partners/events etc.
- Meeting clients face to face to pitch/close new business.
- Being highly autonomous and able to be self-sufficient when it comes to their time and diary
- Consulting business owners at all levels from various industries and adapt style accordingly
The right person will have
- 5+ years experience selling in ideally a B2B, face-to-face selling role predominantly searching for new business prospects
- A hunger to drive, deliver and over-achieve on new business sales targets!
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A passion for working in new business development
What you get in return
- A competitive base salary and an incredible commission scheme. You earn on every dollar you make, which sees BDMs earning on target $160,000 with higher performers earning well in excess of $250,000 and above per year
- Extensive professional product training and ongoing coaching
- Incredible incentives for high performers, including annual overseas trips, quarterly bonuses of up to $25,000, yearly car incentives and more!
- A company car with fuel card which can be used for business and personal use
- Selling a highly needed product into the SME market space
- A fun, supportive and collaborative team
- An active social committee who organise company-wide events and celebrations
- Quarterly conferences and events along with yearly sales conferences/award ceremonies!
Why join this company?
Their vision is to Build Better businesses starting with their own. They are committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. They absolutely understand and value athletes and would love to have them a part of their culture.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of their top priorities. In addition, they offer their employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian market.