Business Development Manager
Hiring for a senior sales professional who is solution/service orientated.
Our Client makes simple solutions to big business problems. They provide tailored, end-to-end services in software development and delivery – from user research and design, to technical architecture, development and QA, all the way to devops, continuous delivery, hosting and support. With offices in the UK, US, Portugal, India, Canada, Germany, Australia and South Africa, their network of over 1,000 experienced software consultants – a blend of permanent employees and associates – has created software for a wide range of public and private sector clients. These include organisations as diverse as HMRC, the Home Office, O2, Camelot and major institutions in the publishing, financial and retail sectors. Continuing growth saw their total sales reaching £105 million in 2019/2020.
Currently expanding their team in ANZ with head office in Sydney. Looking for an experienced BDM to help them grow their footprint in Australia & NZ.
About the role:
Our client is looking to replicate the same growth they’ve had in Europe into ANZ. You will be required to win new business, help account manage the delivery process and continue to drive the company forward through new business growth. You will need to manage both internal and external relationships and be seen as an industry expert. You will have full autonomy on how you generate business and be required to report to the ANZ MD on your progress. The company has a strong team and pride themselves on their teamwork and cohesion. You will be expected to slide right in and be a natural fit on the team. You will work closely with the resourcing team, keep them updated on your business development process so they can ensure they have the right talent to deliver the work required for your clients.
- Posses a proven sales process which has generated positive outcomes.
- Ideally 7+ years experience in a solution/service style selling environment.
- Along with being a successful sales hunter, you are an absolute expert in discovery meetings.
- Understand how to uncover problems or opportunities within your clients.
- A background in tech/digital solutions selling.
- You have a humble confidence, high empathy and know how to work in a team.
- A strong drive and hunger to chase and win new business.
- An absolute superstar under pressure, a leader mentality who puts their team first.
- Ideally you have a strong network of medium-large enterprise clients in the retail and/or financial sector.
- Polished communication/presentation skills and a willingness to learn.
- You are motivated to build something big and be a part of a growing business.
- Target driven and have consistently hit sales budgets.
What you get:
- Strong support and truly a team culture.
- Base salary up to $200k + comms + super. OTE is $350k++
- Private health insurance, autonomy and work from home options.
- Be a part of a growing business who has been voted as UK’s #2 place to work. They’re looking to have a similar growth trajectory in ANZ and you will be a major contributor.
- Laptop, phone and other business expenses which you feel will help you generate new business.
If you’re a mature sales professionals and absolutely love the game, apply now!