Business Development Manager
Athletes wanted! Sydney CBD location!
Are you an athlete transitioning into a post-sport career? Or an ex-athlete with business experience looking for a new challenge? Do you miss that adrenaline rush from sport and the butterflies you get before a huge game or performance? Ready to take on your next challenge?? Do you want to fast-track to a 6-figure salary?
If you answered yes..keep reading!!
Our client is a leader in contact centre recruitment. Established in 2013 to address an ongoing need for quality contact centre personnel and is growing from strength to strength. They have established a wealth of expertise in the recruitment, on-boarding, training and retention of contact centre personnel.
The business was built on expertise, people and partnerships – a winning formula that continues to deliver results and delight a long list of clients. It’s no accident that they’re industry leaders.
Due to growth and market demand, they’re looking for a driven, motivated and competitive business development manager to generate new business leads and play a big factor in growing the business.
- Lead generation through “cold calling,” networking and proactive business development
- Leveraging current clients to create referrals and new business opportunities
- Build relationships with prospective clients and win them over
- Identifying decision makers and influencers, setting appointments, conducting sales presentations face to face and direct selling to prospects
- Be diligent in market research, prospecting, hitting the phones to generate meetings for sales opportunities
- Report directly to your sales manager with accurate, HONEST and up to date pipeline opportunities, KPIs and market feedback.
- Be an integral member of the team and help contribute to the business culture
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate:
- A background in elite and/or professional sports
- Sound communication skills and sales/business acumen
- Have no issue with cold calling and creating new business opportunities
- Prior sales experience is not essential but will certainly help
- Have a “hunter” mentality
- Hungry to close deals, win new business and earn commission
- “Can do” attitude, resilient, driven, disciplined and competitive
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers
- Be an influencer and have impeccable negotiation skills
- Ability to think quick on your feet
- Have a strong desire to be a high achiever
- Ability to connect with people over the phone and in person
- Achieve weekly and monthly targets
- Professional appearance and manage your own time management
What’s on offer:
- Very generous base salary + comms + agreed upon salary progression
- Excellent culture, family environment
- Training and support provided
- Huge opportunity to earn $$$
- Be a part of a growing industry with market demand and join an industry leading company
- Massive opportunity to grow your business career FAST
Our client understands the work ethic, discipline, resilience, time management skills and GRIT that athletes have. They want someone who is highly driven and motivated to not only replicate the similar success they had in sport but to reach even higher heights in business.
If this inspires you to want to achieve greatness in business please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter explaining why you are fit for this role!