Business Development Representative
Are you looking for a chance to continue and grow your Sales career in the tech industry? Our client is the world’s leading Customer Support Platform and are fast-growing quickly with a suite of products their customers love! We are looking for hardworking individuals – Their growth builds more opportunities to progress faster. They want to develop and support you in your career.
- You will be a key team member of the sales team, driving new business and delivering on the
- strategy for your region- Australia
- Run a busy outbound pipeline of leads and provide top class customer experience
- Use innovative prospecting cold accounts
- Generate high-value pipeline through both strategic and targeted prospecting into start-ups and unicorn, or enterprise businesses
- Show creativity that will flourish naturally in a Zen environment, actively source new leads through the use of social tools. We want your brains! Just not literally
- Be motivated to overachieve on daily, weekly, and monthly targets and metrics
- Be the face of the brand, 100% focussed on building an outstanding customer experience
- Business Development experience within the Enterprise and Commercial segment, particularly managing prospects from Australia.
- Passion to kick-start or continue a career in consultative sales
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Sales related environment
- Solid business experience (SaaS sales preferred), curious, and customer-centric
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a hunger and ‘self-starter’ commitment to overachieve and succeed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable.
About Our Client – Champions Of Customer Service
Our client started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, our client is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Their products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world.
– phone allowance $120 usd p/month + $50 internet
– WFH set up allowance $2k
– Private health insurance
– $1500 personal developments.
Salary is $80-90k + comms
If you’re driven, motivated and want to work for an innovative tech company apply now!