- North Sydney CBD
- Help property investors find positive cash-flow residential properties across Australia.
- Up to $70k + super + comms ($140k OTE uncapped!!)
About The Company:
Our client is a Property Buyer’s Agent who are experts in sourcing and securing high growth, positive cash-flow residential properties Australia wide. They set investors on the path to financial freedom through helping to build their investment property portfolio. As an exclusive Buyer’s Agency, they work exclusively for the buyer, along their property ownership journey as part of their long-term wealth creation strategy.
About The Role:
You are a driven, motivated and disciplined sales professional with a passion for real estate and property investing. You will be required to convince/influence investors to use our client as their property buyer and along with the team help them put together a property portfolio. You will also use proactive initiatives like networking and warm/cold calling to generate leads.
- Drive growth by winning new clients for the business.
- Deal with inbound leads by running discovery meetings to uncover investors’ goals, needs and property buying ambitions.
- Use your negotiation, relationship building and influencing skills to win clients and gain their trust to use you as their property buyer.
- Constantly study and keep up to date with the Australian property market.
- Liaise with operations team to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Attend brief meetings and ask intelligent questions to make sure you deliver on requirements.
- Enter appropriate CRM data and work closely with your team to help grow the business.
- Drive, motivation, resilience, discipline and grit are most important.
- You possess sales skills and are a strong communicator.
- You’re intelligent and a quick learner.
- Empathetic, high EQ and a strong eye for detail.
- A big sense of humour and love having fun whilst working hard.
- Passionate about property investing, and all about high performance.
- An environment where you will get the full support of everyone to achieve your own portfolio of success.
- Fun, vibrant and hard working group of people.
- You will be rewarded with an environment where the work and life balance is one that is fostered and encouraged.
- You will be led by leaders, ones that believe in you and your success from the very beginning and will be there to support you in any way you need.
- You will be part of a small, growing team that has an athlete friendly culture!
- up to $70k + comms + career progression opportunities ($140k OTE uncapped)
- Career development and training
- Work/life balance and be a part of an athlete friendly culture
How To Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com or call on 0421579636