Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Sydney (remote work available)
- Engage and nurture a community of tech talent whilst ensuring you have a healthy pipeline of available talent for projects.
- $140k + Super + profit share
About The Company:
A leading global tech consultancy that has a global network of experienced technology consultants specialising in digital delivery. We’ve been voted as the 2nd best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor because our people are our focus, and in turn, our people focus on delivering positive outcomes for our clients. For us, building software isn’t just about following a process; it’s a whole system problem. The engineering mindset, culture and passion for delivery allows us to solve complex problems for our clients. Although a big team globally, we are a small, ambitious team in Australia filled with hard-working, brilliant humans, with goals of replicating the success in Europe here in APAC.
About The Role:
Our success has been underpinned by the global network of experts. Our consultants are senior technology professionals and in the top 10% of their domain. They are hired on a project basis and deliver exceptional results for clients. Your job is to keep this community of talented consultants engaged, active and a part of our EE community but also our client’s culture. You need to be a collective voice of our network, echoing the wants and needs of the community. When required (on a project basis), you will be able to draw upon this community and locate the right talent needed to fulfil the project requirements.
- Maintain and build a community of professionals (engineers, developers, BA’s, UX/UI designers, data professionals and more).
- Create digital/in-person (when permitted) events to engage, inspire? and educate our community of tech talent.
- Interact with the community via digital/social means providing real value how you see fit.
- Be engaged within the community to gain an understanding of what projects associates love working on & be seen as the go-to consultant within the community for value-adding.
- Facilitate associates into projects within desired lead times through screening and interviewing.
- Maintaining the network and activeness of the community with activities such as posting interesting articles to trigger conversations, identifying the ‘mavens’ and encourage them to make connections, understand who to foster for the future pivotal network roles,
- Previous experience building a community/partnerships ideally within the technology sector.
- Understanding of how to build and maintain a community of professionals.
- Experience in talent acquisitions within the tech sector.
- A go-getter, proactive with a strong work ethic.
- Empathetic, high EQ and a strong eye for detail.
- An ability to listen to the existing network/community and surfacing value for those people and our clients.
- You love creating intrinsic investment and psychologically safe environments for extremely talented professionals.
- You are cool, calm and collective under pressure, have the tenacity to thrive in short and long sales cycles and have a “big picture” outlook.
- You are driven by data and have a strong understanding of technology, SOWs and project recruitment.
- You love the idea of building a community and are motivated by working in a team whilst enjoying being treated like an adult who can take care of their responsibilities without micromanagement.
- A team player, motivated by team performance not individual accolades.
- You love working in a small, growing team who is always learning, you are humble and have a big sense of humour.
- Knowing your way around tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, campaign Monitor, excel, HubSpot is not essential but is an advantage.
- A team environment where everyone is passionate about what they do.
- Fun, vibrant and hard-working group of people.
- The motto is Delivery – “We’re all here for the same reason: to deliver the best outcome we possibly can, in the most meaningful way.”
- A meritocracy where everyone has a say in the decision-making process.
- $125k+super + profit share +other benefits
- Career development and training
- Work/life balance, remote working.
- The opportunity to develop individual strengths through facilitated team training sessions, engage with and learn from the technology leaders of their respected fields, access to an info-rich portal of best in breed practices and thought sharing.
How To Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com or call on 0421579636