athlete2business is very excited to partner with one of Australia’s largest media broadcasters!
Our client has over 52 commercial broadcast stations across regional Australia and multiple digital offerings to truly connect with local communities. They are family owned and operated and have instilled a family culture with 800 staff.
The company originated in 1942 with the same approach they have today – a commitment to local communities.
Their approach to localism means they invest in local personalities, local management and staff, and form partnerships that bring the best out in both local communities and their radio stations & digital platforms.
Currently looking for General Managers across regional locations in all states of Australia:
- Base salary $100 – 120k + comms with OTE of $150k
- Truly a supportive family environment with a fantastic work culture
- Be seen as the 2nd mayor of the community
- Lead and operate your own radio station
- Drive advertising revenue growth for your local radio station
- Help your sales team build and maintain relationships with local businesses in your community
- Execute sales processes within your team to drive business growth
- Work closely with your sales, marketing and content team to drive powerful radio advertising campaigns for your clients
- In charge of all departments across the station and must collaborate with team leaders to ensure all radio programs run to schedule, maintain a positive work culture and ultimately grow station EBITA
- Lead your sales team to achieve monthly KPIs and sales budgets
- Achieve station monthly KPIs and sales budgets
- Report directly to the Regional General Manager
- A highly driven & motivated individual with a strong understanding of the sales process
- Current or former elite athlete with 5+ years sales experience
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire & motivate staff
- High level of likability about you & except and thrive on having a huge amount of responsibility
- Can juggle multiple projects at once and thrive under pressure
- Currently living in the city but looking to relocate to regional Australia or are already situated in regional Australia.
Our client is hiring now, so if you’re looking for more responsibility. fulfillment and leadership opportunities in your sales career apply now!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org