Head of Partnerships and Ecosystem
Hiring athletes to join the growing Sports-Tech industry!!!
- Melbourne location including ample support to work from home.
- Leading sports technology company.
- Passionate and like-minded team who work hard and enjoy our successes.
Who Is Our Client
A global leader in integrated sports technology solutions and are now part of fast-growing US based youth sports company.
With a network spanning over 10 countries, 6 million sports participants and working with some of the world’s largest national sporting organisations, including football, basketball, bowling, swimming, Australian rules, athletics and many Olympic sports, they have been on a rapid growth trajectory as a result of innovative technology solutions.
What’s great about this role
The Partnerships Manager will sit as Head of their Sports Ecosystem. Leading a major program of cooperative activity that connects their sports customers to their up and coming technologies and partner businesses to form their wider partnerships ecosystem.
Challenges include working with sporting leagues and associations, and with their product and technology partners to sign commercial deals, introduce new products, lead change, and above all transform the way major sporting customers gain the absolute most from their world beating SaaS and mobile solutions.
In this role you will join their core Commercial Team – passionate and creative sports technology people – to apply your project leadership, software, people and change skills to lead and build Australia’s best sport tech ecosystem.
Key areas / Background and Experience
While this opportunity would be attractive to any experienced senior account manager, commercial or innovation lead, or product expert with a commercial bent who has a track record leading customers, industry networking and promoting innovation, we are most interested in speaking to high energy creative people with recent experience in:
- Working with associations and leagues to learn their needs and introduce change.
- Identifying promising tech businesses and introducing them into wider networks and managing a staged program of maturing relationships.
- Proposing and managing commercial partnerships and trade agreements with sports and sport technology providers.
- Being the face of innovation programs and a wider ecosystem of customers and providers.
What we are looking for / This person in this role will be called on to
- Understands the challenge, and can bring his or her own insight and networks to the role.
- Past experience leading partner programs and working with new technologies.
- Project management experience, relevant qualifications and/or industry training.
- Fundamental analytical, conceptual and commercial thinking skills as well as excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Understands and has affinity with sports and the sport technology market and trends.
- A commercial sensibility, forward thinking, and a can-do approach that will contribute to their positive work culture.
Next Steps …
If you are innovative, forward thinking and open to building something great, we’d like to hear from you.
To register your interest in this position please submit your application by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you would be ideal for this role.
Please note this is an Australian based role. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. While our client provides ample support to work from home, attendance at their Melbourne CBD office as appropriate is expected.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest. We advise that due to the high level of interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.