Inbound Growth Specialist
Who is our client?
A leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use their marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It’s their mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
They believe that their values live in their hearts, not the hallways. They want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Their ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
Due to huge expansion across the ANZ region, we are looking for Inside Sales Account Executives (or Inbound Growth Specialists, as we’d call you around here) to join their highly successful Sales Team.
Their Growth Specialists are responsible for selling the value proposition to inbound & outbound leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will be small businesses across the ANZ region. You will be responsible for qualifying potential clients, understanding their business requirements and aligning them to the right solution to their needs.
What will I do?
- Run a full sales cycle and close new business to consistently exceed quota
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Inspire prospective customers to adopt our client’s suite of products
- Engage highly qualified inbound leads over the phone at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Who are you?
- 2+ years experience running a full sales cycle
- Terrific consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Dedicated to excellence with a history of high performance
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management experience
- A critical thinker with experience providing custom solutions
- Humble, with a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses
- Focused on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
What are the benefits?
- Generous remuneration + uncapped commissions!
- Work From Home options available. You choose Home, Office or Flex!
- World Class New Hire Training
- Stock units
- An education allowance up to USD$5,000 per annum
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Private health insurance allowance
- Free books program
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Five-year sabbatical – Paid 4 week sabbatical with USD$5k bonus!
- A clear career advancement path, with potential for global mobility opportunities
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- Our client is proud to be recognized by Work180 as an Endorsed Employer for All Women. They’re committed to building an equitable company that is diverse and inclusive.
Their culture is driven by a shared passion for mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work here have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com