Inside Sales Representative
Our client is changing healthcare by bringing in a modern, easy and accessible digital experience for managing how you visit your doctor. They take pride in helping over 17,000 GPs across Australia boost patient loyalty and provide proactive, sustainable healthcare.
Over the past twelve months their team has doubled in size and are really excited about the growth that is still ahead. To help them on this journey, we’re looking for a high performing sales professional to join their team to drive sales efforts and help consolidate market leadership. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their sales career with a fast growing health tech startup in this phone-based business development role.
As an Inside Sales Representative you’ll be responsible for:
- Closing new and add-on business so that you can achieve and exceed your annual sales quotas
- Using your consulting and relationship building skills to to manage multiple decision makers over a complex sales cycle, and to manage portfolios of accounts in an efficient way
- Creating the wow-factor through your in-product demos and delighting customers at every touchpoint to create advocates in the market
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate the following:
- You’ve worked in sales before and have gained experience selling sophisticated B2B solutions
- You have great consultative skills, enjoy taking customers through a journey to lead to desired outcomes, and can provide great customer references
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You have deep motivation and have a track record of exceeding sales quotas
- You have an excellent phone manner and strong written communication skills
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
We Value People Who
- Are empathetic and care about doing right by others
- Take ownership of problems and their solutions
- Are prepared to speak up and question the status quo
- Are continuously learning and curious
- Like to be involved in product planning and influence what gets built by understanding the user’s problems and opportunities
- Have an interest in healthcare, or a personal link to the healthcare industry.
- You work on something that has a positive and meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Your manager doesn’t watch the clock – you don’t watch the clock
- Your manager says ‘no problem’ when you ask for next afternoon Friday off – you say ‘no problem’ when your manager asks you to work overtime to meet an important deadline
- Your manager doesn’t ask you for a medical certificate – you show yourself to always be worthy of trust
Our client has adapted pretty well to a COVID world, you’ll be invited to many Zoom-based fun times, but in the before times they had all of the below…!
- kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, tea and a serious coffee machine. They also have some particularly talented bakers there!
- Your calendar is pretty full – end-of-year parties, golf and table tennis, competitions, BBQs and a yearly Talent Show. Friday nights here are also pretty great
- A CBD location, that makes commuting a breeze with new bike lockup and lockers, and a stroll to Southern Cross Station or Flinders Street Station
- Wellness at your keyboard, with in-office subsidised yoga and personal training sessions
- They have a beautiful, green and light-filled office on the Yarra River in Melbourne’s CBD that boasts the best balcony view in Melbourne.