IT Recruitment Consultant
Our Client is a technology executive search & recruitment firm, headquartered in the Brisbane CBD. Their group has been working together for more than 5 years, although, this company is +2 years young. They partner with more than 300 technology clients across QLD & NSW, offering tailored search & selection services, that build teams and appoint key technology executives driving the future of IT around the world.
Your new team is highly networked, committed to their careers, competent, collaborative, and will make you want to actively contribute to a high energy culture. They offer a very supportive, yet highly autonomous working environment, pay up to 50% commission, offer a range of well-being benefits that are above and beyond, and provide unlimited paid leave.
Their core values are Empower, Collaborate & Excellence. They aim to empower one another for growth, and enjoy collaborating as a group to succeed, and strive to achieve a standard of excellence in all that they do.
Core duties of the role:
– Build relationships / business development / client-facing activities
– Qualify new jobs / take job briefs / conduct extensive search work in candidate short markets
– Taking calls from job seekers / meeting jobseekers / providing jobseeker feedback
– Consult and problem solve on business and candidate needs
– CRM management, you will be expected to contribute to the database
– Key administration work / reference checking / email management / risk & compliance
– KPI adherence, they believe in accountability to help you succeed.
You are ideally;
– Self-motivated and driven to succeed
– Enjoy friendly competition and are a great team player
– High-level of decisiveness & assertiveness
– Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders
– Minimum 2 years of recruitment or sales experience
What is on offer for you;
The opportunity to be part of a united team who are known for and genuinely care about your success and happiness while you help reputable brands secure talented professionals. Along with a competitive base salary for your experience, joining an established area of speciality in the business means earning commission within your first quarter is highly likely. They are also proud to offer their team progressive perks including; unlimited paid leave, external personal and/or professional development training including anonymous counselling or therapy sessions, one-to-one training & autonomy with the expectation to take ownership of your work and most importantly, spend your days with their office pup, Lincoln.
For more information please contact Alex Opacic, firstname.lastname@example.org