Medical Recruitment Consultant
Our client is the No. 1 fastest growing medical recruitment company in Australia. Featured in the Australian Financial Review Fast Starters, boasting 400% year on year growth, they are now one of the largest Australian owned & operated medical recruiters in the country. Their meteoric growth continues as their market share expands. Resultantly, they are a significant supplier of locum and permanent doctors throughout Australia.
Due to the expansion of investment in mental health across Australia, they are seeking a recruiter to join their permanent recruitment division, to have an exclusive focus on recruiting Consultant Psychiatrists. You will have the benefit of their Locum Mental Health Division that already works with the majority of mental health units in all states and territories. This job allows you to come into a business that has defied the pandemic and continues to expand market share of the mental health recruitment market.
Standard duties will include:
· Managing & nurturing the existing Psychiatrists that they work with.
· Developing relationships with Clinical Directors, Department Leads & Medical Administrators.
· Interviewing and assessing a doctor’s suitability for each position.
· Writing job advertisements that may be posted on social media, website and directly sent to doctors.
· Proactively mapping the market and headhunting for specific locations and roles.
· Presenting Psychiatrists to hospitals and project managing the application process.
So why work here?
· Most awarded Medical Recruiter in Australia:
· AFR Fast Starters 2020
· Small Business Champion Awards 2020 – Finalist for 3 categories (awaiting decision)
· RCSA Finalist 2020 – Excellence in Candidate Care
· Employer of Choice 2019 & 2020 – Australian Business Awards
· 4 X Gold Winner at the International Business Awards 2019
· Gold & Silver trophy winner, Stevie Asia Pacific Awards 2019
· Finalist Small Business Champion Awards 2019
· Top 100 Coolest Companies in Australia 2018– Anthill
· They live and uphold their Core Value of ‘People First’ at all times
· They supply to the vast majority of all public hospitals in Australia
· Collaborative & collegiate team of experienced recruiters
· Outstanding reputation in Mental Health recruitment
· Amazing office in The Rocks , Sydney, with a relaxed permanent dress down atmosphere
· AND another amazing beachfront office in The Gold Coast, Queensland. You can choose where to work from! City or Surf
· If you’re not an Australian, we can provide a route to Australian Permanent Residency for you because of their Gold Coast office
· State of the art cloud-based computing systems
· You receive your own iPhone & Mac Book on your first day
· Work from home flexibility policy
· 5 weeks annual leave every year
· Ability to earn a significant income
· A fresh, clean & innovative brand
· Two of Australia’s top Permanent Medical Recruiters on your team.
· Dedicated Compliance Support Team – i.e. no administration, just do what you love
To apply for this role, you need to be a driven ambitious medical recruiter or a permanent recruiter with relevant recruitment experience displaying a track record that you’re proud of. If you’re experience is not in the medical field, tell us why you think your skills would be adaptable to this Mental Health desk. You will also need to demonstrate your passion for providing service excellence to hospitals and doctors.
Don’t procrastinate and stay in a business you don’t love. Contact me now to see if you’ve got what it takes to be part of the award winning Medical team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Extended annual leave
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
To apply send your resume to email@example.com