A boutique tech recruitment firm experiencing rapid growth, looking for an entrepreneurial, hard working and motivated recruitment professional to help them with the demand & drive business growth. They provide tailored recruitment solutions to the clients and candidates of the Data Analytics community. They leverage their unique understanding of this employment sector and their extensive recruitment expertise to ensure all of their clients needs and candidates aspirations are fully qualified, understood and achieved. The business has been around for 5 years, with 13+ years experience in the data space, they are become a valued partner of small-large businesses requiring data professionals.
About the role:
- You will be given a hot desk and tasked with filling roles and growing accounts – 360 role with an initial focus on candidate sourcing.
- Delivering for their major accounts by sourcing candidates in the data industry within tight timelines.
- A fast paced environment, you will be tasked with interviewing candidates over phone/f2f/video.
- Responsible for growing current account and winning new business (focus is on current client growth)
- Develop a strong brand within the data industry and grow a strong candidate & client network.
- Required to be in the office in the CBD with WFH flexibility.
- Very entrepreneurial feel with autonomy.
- Generous base salary with industry leading comms structure.
- Training and on-boarding provided.
- Ideally, 1-2+ years experience in recruitment and/or sales.
- Driven, motivated self starter who knows how to work autonomously.
- A keen interest in technology/data and an understanding of the industry.
- Confidence to negotiate with C-level executives and candidates.
- Must have strong communication skills, sales acumen and excellent presentation skills.
- A desire to work in a start-up and motivated by growth.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, street smarts, resilient and disciplined.
- Must have ability to pick up the phone and have various conversations throughout the day juggling multiple projects.
- Incredible time management skills, understanding how to prioritize the most important tasks.
This role will have tremendous growth, you just have to WANT IT!
Family ran and operated business with a fun, vibrant and hard working culture.
If you’re excited by the words “entrepreneurial, start-up, autonomy and growth” apply now – firstname.lastname@example.org