Regional Account Manager
athlete2business is very excited to partner with one of Australia’s largest media broadcasters!
Our client has over 52 commercial broadcast stations across regional Australia and multiple digital offerings to truly connect with local communities. They are family owned and operated and have instilled a family culture with 800 staff.
The company originated in 1942 with the same approach they have today – a commitment to local communities.
Their approach to localism means they invest in local personalities, local management and staff, and form partnerships that bring the best out in both local communities and their radio stations & digital platforms.
Currently looking for driven Account Managers across regional locations in all states of Australia:
- Base salary $50-60k + comms with OTE of $120k
- Truly a family environment with a fantastic work culture
- Industry best sales training provided
- Career progression to GM available
- Sell radio advertising to local businesses and drive new business growth
- Build and maintain relationships with local businesses in your community
- Execute compelling sales pitches and presentations
- Work closely with your team to build powerful radio advertising campaigns for your clients
- Achieve monthly KPIs and sales budgets
- A highly driven & motivated individual who wants to build a career in media sales
- Current or former elite athlete who is focused on building a full time business career in media
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- No media or sales experience required, but you understand the sales cycle and how to build relationships with business owners & decision makers.
- Currently living in the city but looking to relocate to regional Australia or are already situated in regional Australia.
- Have aspirations to become a General Manager.
Our client is hiring now, so if you’re looking to build and grow a career in media this is your calling!!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org