- Sydney location/remote work availability
- Find, manage and grow relationships with athletes who are focused on post-sport career education and up-skilling & sell educational courses and programs to athletes
- $60-90k base + comms (depending on experience)
About Our Client:
Our client is a growing start-up which inspires, empowers and educates athletes to build their confidence off the field and pursue their passion away from sport. They’ve designed a series of courses, qualifications, mentorship programs and University pathways specifically for athletes. Created by former pro athletes for athletes.
About The Role:
We are looking for a driven sales professional to build relationships and engage with athletes, sporting bodies, teams, schools and Universities to ultimately sell our client’s educational courses and programs. You will also be required to manage the after sales process, ensuring athletes are engaged and able to complete the courses.
- Build relationships with athletes, sports teams & organisations and schools (targeting school leavers)
- Sell our client’s educational courses, programs and initiatives to athletes ensuring sales targets and KPIs are achieved.
- Manage the after sales process catering to all athletes’ questions and needs, ensuring you have exceptional customer service.
- Be top of mind for athletes when it comes to career transition & education through your own pro-active initiatives which includes public talks, social media presence, attending and creating online & offline networking events and more.
- Use LinkedIn, CRM and other tech/social platforms to find and build relationships with athletes, schools and sports teams & organisations.
- Drive sales, constantly thinking and being aware of how to grow the business.
- Build relationships/partnerships with various professional and semi-pro sports clubs, schools, Universities and teams and stay top of mind when it comes to helping their athletes with career education and up-skilling.
- Keep all CRM notes up to date and detailed.
- Ideally a former pro athlete who has worked in sales but we are also open to recently retired athletes with high EQ, a commercial awareness and understanding of sales.
- You understand the struggles and pain points an athlete goes through when transitioning from their sport and thinking about post-sport careers.
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy multi-tasking.
- A driven individual who is passionate about growing a start up business and has a strong desire to help other athletes with their post-sport careers and endeavours.
- Empathetic, commercially minded, resilient, discipline and excellent with time management.
- You are coachable, a self starter, take initiative, trustworthy and can work autonomously.
- Passionate, driven and all about high performance.
- Our client is a growing start up created by highly successful former athletes looking to give back and educate other athletes ensuring their path away from sport is smooth and fulfilling.
- They are very much focused on long term relationships and providing value to their employees and customers.
- A locker room culture with people who truly care about each other and their families.
- Strong work ethic, discipline and accountability are an integral part of their culture.
- They genuinely care about athletes’ well-being and post-sport careers, so you must share this same passion.
- You will be the 1st sales person on-board and have an opportunity to grow with the business both personally and professionally.
- You will have a chance to genuinely make a difference in athletes’ lives.
- Have the flexibility to work in a small office as well as remotely.
- Working closely with the business founders and have a direct contribution to business growth.
- You are constantly surrounded by world class athletes, so high performance, positive attitude and striving for success will be a daily occurrence.
How To Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0421579636