- Sell Australia Corporate Bonds to high net investors.
- Get immersed in the finance space surrounding yourself with wealthy individuals.
- OTE is $250k+ uncapped
Our client is a FinTech start-up scaling their sales team. They are in the financial services industry, selling Australian Corporate bonds Australia wide. You will be the trusted adviser to Australian investors. We do not require you to have had prior experience in bonds or the financial services industry but simply a desire to strive for excellence and get your hands dirty by getting on the phone and speaking to as many prospects as possible. They will provide you the training you need to be successful.
We are looking for graduates or soon to be graduates or entrepreneurial minded individuals who have a desire to get into the sales industry and earn high commissions. Each advisor will be required to work under their own registered company and therefore giving you the opportunity to run your own business. Experience all the benefits of operating under your own company structure whilst having the support & resources of an established business behind you to help start your career in financial services.
Reporting to the Sales Director, as part of a growing team you will identify new sales opportunities, develop a sales plan, build a pipeline, and deliver sales results through relationships with prospects. This includes qualifying leads generated through their companies marketing but also generation of your own sales leads and maintaining relationships with new contacts to drive revenues and profits within the guidelines set by the company.
They will provide the necessary training required for you to excel in this role, but you will have a strong desire to learn and demonstrate behaviours that highlight your strong worth ethnic.
- Strong work ethnic
- Comfortable talking to people
- Desire to learn
- Flexible and open to change
- Ability and desire to be proactive in searching for opportunities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Calling leads and converting them into live trading accounts.
- Looking after your clients and becoming their trusted advisor.
- Hunting for new business relationships including financial planners, fund managers, high net worth individuals and other referral opportunities.
- Managing online communications with clients through various social channels.
- Liaise with internal team to produce the best service for clients.
- Improving, designing and implementing new and existing business development strategies.
- Working to and exceeding targets
- Build rapport with a wide group of people, from institutions and other business clients through to mums and dads.
- Manage Stakeholders in a fast-changing environment
- Working with and supporting our internal policies, procedures, systems and processes
The Australian Bond Exchange (ABE) is Australia’s marketplace for investing in fixed income securities. We offer better income, with less fees using the reliable and stable returns of corporate bonds for retiring and retired clients dissatisfied with risky or low returning investments.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org