Sales Development Representative
Our client is a Melbourne based health-tech company, which was founded in 2012. They started out as a humble Online Bookings company, but have since evolved into a Patient Engagement platform, which helps 5m+ patients and 18,000+ health professionals communicate more effectively and build stronger relationships.
What’s in it for you
You will be joining a team of hungry & enthusiastic sales professionals who are in the early stages of their sales career. Every day you will work together with your team mates to improve the delivery of their craft through live group calls where you can proactively learn and share ideas with each other.
Drive your own progression and base wage increase via your results in their Sales Academy where you will learn to use their highly successful outbound techniques to quickly engage cold prospects with real conversations.
They are open to candidates anywhere within Australia as long as you have a good internet connection and be willing to come to Melbourne quarterly.
What will you be doing?
Are you someone who loves to sell by telling stories, and has an insatiable drive for everything you do, or loves to be challenged?
You will be assigned a portfolio of new prospects to make outbound contact with. Your objective initially will be to proactively engage prospects in order to uncover pain points that can be used to educate them on the suite of our client’s services now available for their practitioners. To deliver value and position their services correctly, you will need to be adept at discussing the merits of an owned marketing channel vs ongoing costs of paid channels which they may be already utilising.
- Drive and passion and would love to start a career in Sales.
- Willing to progress and grow as an SDR over 18-24 months and learn what it takes to create an awesome career in Sales at this digital health-tech business.
- Enjoy finding and providing valuable information to others, have an engaging phone manner and can communicate complex information into simple and easy to use examples.
- Curious about how people make the decisions they do and are constantly on the lookout for how to make your current process better and constantly seek advice from those around you on how you could do better.
- Gym and fitness subsidies, mindfulness subsidy, 2x weekly in-house yoga sessions, health coaching and access to nutrition and exercise advice.
- Access to a dedicated clinical psychologist through their Employee Assistance Program.
- They have a beautiful, green and light-filled office on the Yarra River that boasts the best balcony view in Melbourne.