Sales Development Representative
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, Our client has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. Our client has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
Or client is continuing to scale a world-class Sales Development Team to help expand our customer portfolio. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and setting new customers demos for the Senior Sales Team to close.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will develop search engine marketing knowledge through mentorship and our sales training program. All of our SDR’s are on a defined promotional track to an Account Executive position.
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our SaaS technology
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Complete advanced sales and SEO certifications
- Empower and assist leading Fortune 1000 companies with SEO technology
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the our client’s technology, industry trends, and competition
What It Takes To Be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic background required
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Remote Opportunity
- Recognition of accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
- Annual trip for all sales team members to the Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Two-week sales and technology training at our HQ in Silicon Valley
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- Friday Company Lunches
- Kitchens with free snacks and drinks
About Our client
Are widely recognized as a global leader in SEO and Digital marketing. The most innovative customers across more than 80 countries trust our client to modernize their Digital Marketing stack for today’s digital world. They are helping thousands of organizations, including many of the world’s largest companies, transform their businesses and drive more revenue.
The continuous innovation of their product is supported by what they believe to be their most valuable assets their people. Their employees are industry experts at the forefront of digital transformation. Come join them and help them share the future of SEO.