Looking for a sales leader who leads by example!
Our Client has built a strong reputation in the technology marketing vertical over the past decade and is seeking a Sales Director to drive the next phase of growth.
There is a significant opportunity to accelerate this growth by building on past expansion across the APAC region and an evolution in the services successfully provided to existing clients.
In order to fully capitalise on this market opportunity, we require a senior, hands-on sales leader to drive the sales team forward on a day-to-day basis and directly manage key strategic client relationships.
The Sales Director will manage both our Australian and Singaporean sales operations in addition to being focused on directly building client relationships across the region.
Success in the role will require an unwavering focus on people leadership and, critically, revenue generation from both agencies and client direct relationships. You will lead from the front and deliver a consistent personal contribution to the revenue growth of the business by deepening and strengthening our key client relationships.
The position will report directly to the Founder and Managing Director. Collectively it is our goal to develop and nurture a highly professional, pro-active culture within the Sales team that is results-focused and represents our brand with a consultative and collaborative ethos.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include the monitoring of the team activity and performance metrics. New business is a key objective and the expectation will be to focus on driving consistent activity across the team with this in mind.
Maintaining an active flow of new connections that lead to client presentations, proposals and ultimately conversions will be closely monitored for results, trends and wider opportunities to enhance our solution offerings. To achieve this it will be important to ensure sales administration is reflective of the activity and all reporting is accurate and timely.
Targets are updated and provided quarterly as we are in a growth phase and seek to ensure they meet the goals of the business whilst reflecting market opportunity. They will be refined by the management team together using factors such as previous years experience, current revenue composition, immediate revenue opportunities and medium-term pipeline.
- Agency coverage and commercial discovery
- Strategic Account Development and growth
- Relationship establishment and growth
- Team mentoring and management
- Market visibility and revenue opportunity within it
- Competitor analysis and reporting
- Adherence and support of our sales structure and tools
- Revenue growth
- Revenue forecasting
Day to Day responsibilities
- Develop and Manage a group of strategic accounts – both new and existing
- Daily coaching, development and management of the sales team.
- Managing workloads and output of the team
- Ensuring the team are on track to deliver their revenue numbers
- Supporting the team with proposals and presentations
- Working with sales ops to ensure all systems are being utilised and are up to date – fit for purpose
- Working with leadership to plan and manage budgets
- Manage weekly sales meetings and prepare weekly reports for management
- weekly activity metrics
- weekly revenue reporting – Booked, Forecast, Pipeline
- Team feedback
- Provide industry insight and product/revenue development and opportunities
Salary + OTE
The base salary for the Sales Director position is $150,000 – $180,000 plus superannuation. In addition, there is a $60,000 bonus structure that is performance-based and, an uncapped commission scheme for exceeding targets.