Business Development Manager
About Our Client:
Established in 2006, our client is a premium, full-service e-commerce
development agency. The largest independently owned e-commerce agency in South East
Asia, the company’s portfolio includes more than 600 clients around the world, including
many premium brands: ASUS, Nestle, SpaceX, Lotte, Courts, PayPal, Boozt, Smartbox,
Priceline Pharmacy, etc.
Their global presence has 500+ employees across eight offices in Vietnam, Australia,
Thailand, Singapore, Japan and the US.
They offers a wide range of services including consulting, UI/UX design, development,
and managed services. The company’s technical and business expertise is built around
selected platforms, mainly Magento, Sitecore, BigCommerce, Shopify Plus, Adobe, Kentico
and Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
We Need A Senior BDM: Sales Hunter – Bangkok
We are seeking a high energy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track
record of success selling to join our client’s dynamic team as a New Business Sales Hunter.
Growth in the SE Asian region has resulted in another sales position within their high performing team in Bangkok. Specifically, responsible for generating net new business.
This is a perfect opportunity to make a jump to a rapidly growing, global e-commerce agency
with an attractive challenge. You will be responsible for generating, developing, and closing
service delivery agreements in the Singapore region.
● To generate new sales opportunities through your existing network, cold calling,
warm introductions, in-bound leads and networking.
● Be able to identify and gain access to multiple C-Level decision makers in complex
sales cycle environments
● To negotiate the terms of an agreement (including costs, delivery dates, scope of
services) and close deals
● Prepare and hand-over customers to the Account Manager, once the deal is closed
and in progress
● To manage client expectations, arbitrate and solve customer’s objections
● To research market trends and customer information
● To manage and input detailed customer data on the CRM, maintain weekly and
monthly pipeline reports.
● You MUST understand web development and preferably, e-commerce
● Ideally a background in elite sports, tertiary qualified with 5+ years’ experience within a web development agency or similar environment or a service/solution selling background
● High energy, hardworking, accountable and results-driven
● Excellent communication and sales presentation skills.
● Track record of meeting / exceeding sales quota
● Willingness to travel (post Covid)
● Be a team player (We don’t tolerate brilliant jerks!)
Having the following skills is an advantage:
● Experience in customer service
● Experience working / living in cross culture, international environments
● Experience in technology and enterprise sales
● Wide network in the retail / digital space amongst enterprise clients
What you will get:
● Exposure to a global environment
● Trained by senior sales leaders
● Build high-level and valuable connections
Benefit: Our client will offer the best to your values
● Attractive salary package
● Company vacation trips
● Performance review twice a year
● Management training packages
To Apply: Please submit your Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org