- North Sydney CBD
- Manage current clients and introduce new ones for Australia’s fastest growing sports apparel brand within football, basketball and netball.
- $80k + super + comms ($160k OTE)
About The Company:
Our client is a custom sportswear & apparel brand, manufacturer and online retailer based in Australia. They provide high performing, top quality garments for sports athletes in Australia and around the globe. They strive for progression, this progression, comes from a devotion to produce innovative, effective and exceptional custom sportswear. Available for grass roots clubs through to elite level athletes.
About The Role:
Ideally you are a former or current pro netballer. Your focus will be to build relationships with current and new clients ensuring they are ordering their custom sports apparel from you. The focus will be all around NSW and you are aiming for elite to grassroots netball clubs and organisations.
- Manage key clients and deliver on expectations of clients and the overall team.
- Responsible for growing new accounts within grassroots netball across NSW, starting with areas where you have a strong network.
- Maintain an existing portfolio of accounts that are matched just to you.
- Utilize your profile, network and knowledge in netball to open doors to new clients.
- Liaise with operations team to ensure uniform orders are met according to your clients’ needs.
- Attend brief meetings and ask intelligent questions to make sure you deliver on requirements.
- Enter appropriate CRM data and work closely with your team to help grow the business.
- A former/current pro netball player with a strong network in grassroots/elite level netball.
- You possess sales skills and are a strong communicator.
- You’re driven, motivated and are extremely passionate about netball.
- Empathetic, high EQ and a strong eye for detail.
- A big sense of humour and love having fun whilst working hard.
- Passionate, disciplined and all about high performance.
- An environment where you will get the full support of everyone to achieve your own portfolio of success.
- Fun, vibrant and hard working group of people.
- You will be rewarded with an environment where the work and life balance is one that is fostered and encouraged.
- You will be led by leaders, ones that believe in you and your success from the very beginning and will be there to support you in any way you need.
- A huge sports and athlete friendly culture!
- $80k + comms + career progression opportunities ($160k OTE)
- Career development and training
- Work/life balance and be a part of an athlete friendly culture
How To Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com or call on 0421579636