Sales Specialist – Workforce Solutions
Workforce Solutions specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Their highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and a global network as part of a global company.
We are seeking a Sales Specialist to join a market-leading Augmentation Services team, taking on an established account portfolio available due to interstate relocation.
This role will focus on the execution of their Augmentation Services strategy, driving services and solutions into the Victorian market. Joining an established and successful sales team, you’ll take on and expand this account portfolio with new business development, leveraging current solutions and capability to articulate the value of their brand and their Augmentation solutions to customers.
This position will see you:
- Drive Augmentation Services sales initiatives and campaigns into your Account portfolio.
- Proactively look for, drive and win Augmentation opportunities, generating pipeline, and meeting monthly sales targets (Revenue and GP)
- Develop strong relationships with your clients, becoming a trusted advisor
- Establish and maintain short and long term resource placements with clients, to assist in meeting their operational and strategic goals.
- Work with the delivery team to develop and maintain a broad network of suitable consultants for augmentation solutions.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of their market positioning, strategy and solution value-adds.
- Work with senior Account Managers to and other Sales Specialists to expand the solutions delivered within your accounts
- Ensure sales opportunities are accurately forecast and prosecuted to closure.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this high performing environment you will need:
- Prior experience selling ICT workforce services, resourcing or recruitment solutions
- A proven track record in meeting sales targets and developing and converting opportunity pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to use awareness, empathy and thorough questioning to analyze your client’s current and future business situation, and understand their requirements
- Proven ability to integrate into established teams and leverage relationships to achieve results
- Although our client has a healthy platform from which to launch your success, a strong business development and hunting mentality is essential!
You’ll also need:
- Strong understanding of ICT trends and industry standards. A basic technical background/knowledge is desirable, with the ability to learn, articulate and align their solution offerings to client-specific business requirements.
- A self-starting approach. You will be seen as a Sales focused subject matter expert, using your keen awareness of the local market and its needs and perspectives to achieve sales success.
- A genuine passion for customer service and the sales cycle!
This will be an incredibly rewarding position. Not only will you work with some of the industry’s largest customers and most complex solutions, but you’ll also be able to stamp your own mark on these accounts. You’ll have an uncapped commission structure with accelerators for high achievement. You’ll have access to support and mentoring from senior sales staff and their management team to ensure your success. You’ll also have access to some of the best training and development available in the market, to expand your technical knowledge and sales prowess.
Why Workforce Solutions?
Workforce Solution Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
They reward their Consultants for their skills and alignment to core values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of this global company.
- Income protection insurance
- And much more
About Our Client
A global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. They partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For them, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. They are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. They do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.