Senior Business Development Manager
Our client is a start up SaaS platform in the mining & engineering tech sector.
Built by a few serial entrepreneurs who saw a massive need for a more efficient way to manage a workforce.
Objective of the role:
You will be required to identify and generate new business opportunities for the organization in order to improve profitability and generate revenue. You will also be responsible for establishing relationships with potential clients, researching leads and arranging sales meetings; this will also include maintaining relationships with current clients. You will conduct your work to the best of your ability, representing not only the company, but yourself to the highest standard in line with company values and standards.
The position reports to the Managing Director.
Business Core Values:
- Ensuring the Safety and wellbeing of all our people, and all other people associated with the work we complete.
- Working together and applying Teamwork to achieve operational excellence.
- Quality is at the core of the work we produce as a business, every time.
- Building and maintaining vital Customer Relationships in our business, contributing to us achieving operational excellence.
Achievements need to be celebrated, we are committed to the growth of our business through continuous improvement and effective strategy.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Proactively engage and prospect the C suite across various industry verticals to create net new opportunities
- Build relationships with mid-market accounts with specific target verticals
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasts
- Develop tailored, consultative product demonstrations based on discovery
- Close business with the ultimate goal of creating long term customers
- Maintain accurate notes and records in the CRM
- Pursue industry and competitor knowledge to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
Closely collaborate with BDRs, Sales Engineers, Customer Success & Implementation Managers, Product, and Marketing.
Salary is up to $140k + comms (OTE is $300k).
Opportunity for shares within the business.
You will be one of the first sales people on-board and can be part of a potentially global business as their goal is to become UNICORN!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org