Senior Business Development Manager
Established in 2006, our client is a premium, full-service e-commerce
development agency. The largest independently owned e-commerce agency in South East
Asia, the company’s portfolio includes more than 600 clients around the world, including
many premium brands: ASUS, Nestle, SpaceX, Lotte, Courts, PayPal, Boozt, Smartbox,
Priceline Pharmacy, etc.
Their global presence has 500+ employees across eight offices in Vietnam, Australia,
Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan and the US.
They offers a wide range of services including consulting, UI/UX design, development,
and managed services. The company’s technical and business expertise is built around
selected platforms, mainly Magento, Sitecore, BigCommerce, Shopify Plus, Adobe, Kentico
and Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
We Need A Senior BDM: Sales Hunter – Jakarta, Indonesia
We are seeking a high energy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track
record of success selling to join our client’s dynamic team as a New Business Sales Hunter.
Growth in the SE Asian region has resulted in another sales position within their high performing team and a 1st on ground in Indonesia. Specifically, responsible for generating net new business.
This is a perfect opportunity to make a jump to a rapidly growing, global e-commerce agency
with an attractive challenge. You will be responsible for generating, developing, and closing
service delivery agreements in the Indonesian region.
● To generate new sales opportunities through your existing network, cold calling,
warm introductions, in-bound leads and networking.
● Be able to identify and gain access to multiple C-Level decision makers in complex
sales cycle environments
● To negotiate the terms of an agreement (including costs, delivery dates, scope of
services) and close deals
● Prepare and hand-over customers to the Account Manager, once the deal is closed
and in progress
● To manage client expectations, arbitrate and solve customer’s objections
● To research market trends and customer information
● To manage and input detailed customer data on the CRM, maintain weekly and
monthly pipeline reports.
● You MUST understand web development and preferably, e-commerce
● Ideally a background in elite sports, tertiary qualified with 5+ years’ experience within a web development agency or similar environment or a service/solution selling background
● High energy, hardworking, accountable and results-driven
● Excellent communication and sales presentation skills.
● Track record of meeting / exceeding sales quota
● Willingness to travel (post Covid)
● Be a team player (We don’t tolerate brilliant jerks!)
Having the following skills is an advantage:
● Experience in customer service
● Experience working / living in cross culture, international environments
● Experience in technology and enterprise sales
● Wide network in the retail / digital space amongst enterprise clients
What you will get:
● Exposure to a global environment
● Trained by senior sales leaders
● Build high-level and valuable connections
Benefit: Our client will offer the best to your values
● Attractive salary package
● Company vacation trips
● Performance review twice a year
● Management training packages
To Apply: Please submit your Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org