- Sydney CBD
- Manage high growth clients without the stress of sales targets on your head and work for an agency who values YOU and puts YOUR career goals first.
About The Company:
Our client are one of the most recognised brands in the Australian Market with regards to Contact Centre Recruitment. With a clear specialisation and a unique operating model, their Brand has become synonymous with strong and robust partnerships, and a team that goes above and beyond to deliver success.
About The Role:
Our client’s business is built on the foundation and success of their staff. They achieve this by supporting the individuals in the business by understanding YOU, your goals and dreams. They achieve success through each other and this is one environment where you will get the full support of everyone to achieve your own portfolio of success. With a dedicated sales team driving opportunities, you will be freed up to do what you love, which is manage candidates and clients!
- Manage key clients and deliver on expectations of call centre staff requirements.
- Responsible for accounts that require volume recruitment and as such will be interviewing and assessing candidates through our client’s methodology.
- Maintain an existing portfolio of accounts that are matched just to you.
- Attend monthly and quarterly Client business reviews on performance.
- Identify culture fit and strong candidates based on client’s requirements.
- Attend brief meetings and ask intelligent questions to make sure you deliver on requirements.
- Assess candidates through in-house assessment centres.
- Previous recruitment experience within a temp/volume desk and have experience speaking to groups of people.
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy multi-tasking.
- Call centre experience is also desirable.
- Empathetic, high EQ and a strong eye for detail.
- A big sense of humour and love having fun whilst working hard.
- Passionate, driven and all about high performance.
- An environment where you will get the full support of everyone to achieve your own portfolio of success.
- Fun, vibrant and hard working group of people.
- You will be rewarded with an environment where the work and life balance is one that is fostered and encouraged.
- You will be led by leaders, ones that believe in you and your success from the very beginning and will be there to support you in any way you need.
- Very generous salary + career progression opportunities
- Career development and training
- You will have a team that does the selling, you manage the accounts.
How To Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com or call on 0421579636