ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Do you want to be part of a business who partner with the world’s largest brands and retailers? Delivering exceptional online shopping experiences with their products driving huge increases in revenue for their customers.
Our client is the AI engine behind High-End Retailers and Luxury Fashion Brands such as ASOS, Harvey Nichols, Hunter, Selfridges, The North Face, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger, Waitrose and more.
Their products provide personalisation, recommendation and merchandising across the online stores.
- To be the growth engine for our customers, to help customers grow.
- Power the world’s best product discovery experiences.
- Deliver world-leading, constantly evolving, AI powered Search, Merchandising and Personalisation capabilities.
They pride themselves on their core values of Own It, Make It Happen and Better Together, and you can see them in action in all aspects of their everyday work.
They foster an open, trusting and collaborative working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed and shine, and where excellence is rewarded.
Today they are a 160+ team, from many nations, sitting in their London HQ, Newcastle, Paris, Amsterdam, Sofia and Sydney offices. Our client is packed with motivated, creative and commercially minded people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Their team is diverse and cosmopolitan, with a finger on every pulse when it comes to industry knowledge and global developments across the eCommerce space. eCommerce is in their DNA. If this excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Achieving excellence in providing expertise in solutions across pre-sales, onboarding, go-live and throughout customer lifetime.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Deliver market-leading projects to the world’s leading online retailers
- Drive successful customer implementations
- Meet with customers to gather and analyse requirements
- Solution and data architecture design
- Advise on best practices and provide product expertise for their customer’s teams
- Prepare and support clients during test & go-live transition periods
- Manage client relationships and their touchpoints with customers and internal teams
- Client facing and internal technical documentation of solutions
- Provide ongoing guidance, advice and optimisation to clients on how best to maximise value from products
- Deliver training to business and technical users
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO THRIVE IN THIS ROLE
- Experience with data and file manipulation and processing. Familiar with XML, CSV
- Knowledge of Web APIs, what they are used for and how they are integrated with
- Strong client-facing, presentation and relationship building skills
- Understanding of Cloud-based services / SaaS
- Digital / Technical Consulting experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, team player with strong drive who mobilises people and gets things done
- Available for some travel
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- To work with some of the biggest names in the retail & e-Commerce industry
- Excellent career opportunities, in our fast-paced, growing organisation – they will support you in your journey towards your next career move
- Make It Happen Day – a day off for your personal or professional development, in celebration of one of their key values
- A day off for your Birthday, as well as 25 days (plus public holidays)
- 4 Fridays off during the summer months
- Loads of communities to join within the company
- Walk and talks, they encourage fresh air
- Regular meet ups and socials
- Hybrid & Flexible working environment
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com