Technology Recruitment Consultant
About Our Client:
With 30 years in the IT space and a strong reputation in this industry, our client are the tech recruitment experts that are shaping the businesses of tomorrow.
Their teams have been building relational networks across the globe within enterprise, technology, and digital industries for over 30 years, re-inventing the way that they engage with talent across these specialisations.
We’re looking for a 360 recruitment consultant to drive business growth, add value to their strong culture and enhance their footprint in the market.
Your duties are:
- Use current database to re-engage untapped business clients.
- Prospect, call and win new clients requiring tech talent, mainly focused in the development and data areas.
- To act as a consultant to our clients and be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Present clear and concise PP presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- To negotiate best fees and salaries for your candidates.
- Engage in client meetings, taking briefs and conducting candidate searches.
- Build relationships with top tech talent in Australia.
- Source tech talent through database, job listing sites, referrals and LinkedIn.
- Conduct candidate interviews, putting shortlists together in a timely matter.
- Communicate with internal team, working together to foster positive business outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Earning potential – There is no limit to your earning potential. With a generous commission strategy and a number of rewards, they support you earn what you deserve.
- Culture – They celebrate everyone’s individuality through freedom of expression and encourage their consultants to challenge the status quo of recruitment.
- Learning & Development – 12 week structured induction and continuous L&D initiatives.
- Career Progression – You can continue to grow and earn more as a recruiter or follow a management path.
- Work & Life balance – Every 2nd Friday you get off at 100% salary.
- Community – Beyond their commercial achievements, they are actively engaged to making a significant contribution to our society.
- A proven high performer with strong work ethic. Your high performance background doesn’t have to be recruitment, it can be sport and/or business.
- Highly competitive, driven, motivated and resilient individual.
- Ability to work within a team and be a strong culture fit.
- Must have a can-do and positive attitude towards all areas of work and life.
- You must not be afraid of failure and are constantly seeking feedback whilst also open to constructive feedback.
- Have a commercial/business growth mindset and a strong understanding of the sales process.
- Be a strong and confident communicator with an ability to negotiate with C-level executives whilst also being a strong relationship builder.
- A people person who absolutely loves being around people and showing a genuine interest in other people’s lives.
- You need to genuinely want to help people when it comes to their careers.
- Having a passion and understanding for technology is an advantage but not a deal breaker.
If you’re looking to be a part of a fun, vibrant and high performing team with huge career growth opportunity, apply now!
Email your resume to email@example.com