Territory Manager – Western Sydney
Operate as Manager for both sales and service requirements in the assigned territory, under guidance of NSW / ACT Regional Sales Manager. Role works closely with NSW/ACT Business Development Manager with sales goals in mind, as well as NSW/ACT Clinical Manager to ensure service needs are met. Activities aligned to focus product areas to support the achievement of business objectives, including sales focus on strategic portfolio areas including hip and knee surgery and enabling technology, and maintenance and development of key customer relationships.
This role will be responsible and accountable for business growth and planning within the defined territory by maximising sales of our client’s orthopaedic products and brands through regular contact with the target customer base. A targeted budget will be set for the Territory Manager as the end goal.
Perform the following administrative functions on behalf of the Company and in doing so represent the Company in compliance with the Code of Conduct and Business Principles and the
- Ensure the annual product portfolio sales targets are achieved in assigned territory.
- Manage assigned sales territory ensuring all company policies and protocols are followed with particular focus on the safety and compliance elements.
- Influence, coach and support the clinical support members in providing exceptional case support and training.
- Participate as an active member of the state sales team.
- Ensure appropriate levels of profitability through the correct usage of company assets, pricing and product mix in territory.
- Take ownership for the successful outcome of orthopaedic tenders and pricing agreements in territory.
- Provide input to the determination of the sales budget and strategy.
- Actively monitor market trends and respond as relevant.
- Ensure the execution and reporting of sales and marketing activities in territory.
- Ensure the appropriate execution of territory management plans, consignment agreements, tenders/ pricing requests, special pricing and customer profiles/ preferences.
- Foster good teamwork, communication and execution across the state sales team.
- Develop and maintain strong customer advocates for our client’s product portfolios in the assigned territory.
- Ideally you have prior sales experience or were an elite athlete (both would be amazing)
- qualifications in science or medical related discipline
- Experience in the orthopaedic field
- Experience in Orthopaedic Medical Device Technology
- Extensive Orthopaedic Joint replacement product understanding included ability to plan and execute complex primary and revision surgery.
Travel opportunities – Approximately 20% (Domestic & International)
Our client is committed to helping people regain their lives by repairing and healing the human body. We believe that this can only be achieved by establishing mutually beneficial relationships with all of our stakeholders including patients, healthcare professionals, investors, and employees. If you share our passion for innovation and can demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined, we would love to hear from you.
We continue to actively build an environment where every individual can fulfill their potential and be proud ambassadors for our client’s work, their customers and their patients. We value the diversity of our people and welcome applications from everyone.
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org